Do you feel concerned by the action of MMM and want to contribute? Whatever your availability and your means, your support is most welcome!
You can already:
– Subscribe to our Newsletter (at the bottom of this page)
– Follow, like, relay, amplify our messages on social networks…
– Make a donation!
Volunteering opportunities exist at the International General Secretariat in Paris, in the MMM delegations in Brussels, New York, Geneva, Vienna, Paris… But you can also work from anywhere else!
– To become a member of a dynamic team
– To act in favor of recognizing and valuing the mother’s role in society
– To set up projects (organization of conferences, conferences, news files …)
– To write statements, reports or brochures
– To analyze or translate documents (English / French, French / English)
– To manage a fundraising team
– To build a communication strategy…
Mothers at the heart of change for a culture of peace. Showcasing examples at family, community, national and international levels
The Secretary General of the EU Delegation of MMM has been speaking at an Round Table called “A business commitment for a better Work-Life Balance” on 22 March 2018 hosted by Maria Arena MEP and Agnes Jon
UN New York / 62nd Commission on the Status of Women - Supporting mothers living in rural areas offers the potential for important changes in the context of the 2030 Development Agenda.