You are an association working with or for mothers, children or families…
Mothers in action in the Democratic Republic of Congo – Photo Memisa
- Working for the development of health and education for all
- Promoting human rights, especially the rights of mothers and children
- Fighting extreme poverty and hunger
- Advocating policy to better reconcile family and professional life
- Working to strengthen social cohesion and build peace …
The benefits of becoming a member of MMM include:
- An efficient and structured international network
- A representation to give mothers a voice at the UNESCO in Paris and at the United Nations, in New York, Geneva and Vienna
- A representation at the European Institutions, for the defense of the rights of mothers, particularly in the context of family policies
- Regular information on the topics addressed at the international and European levels that are relevant to mothers, and on the advocacy activities of MMM
- Exchanges with other members of the network
- Regular meetings and invitations to international conferences
What our associate members say
How to become a member?
Any individual or association who wishes to become a member of MMM must agree to conform to its Mission, Vision and Charter.
Please refer to the Membership Application Procedure.
Interested? Please contact us to submit your Membership Application Form along with all the required documents.
Please use the contact form to get in touch if you have any questions.